YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says, we have just had Virgin Digital cable installed, thinking of using V+ instead of a video recorder, plus you can watch one thing whilst recording another, which you cant do if you only have digital and no external aerial. So, is it any good, reliable etc?

Matt

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Matt,
I've got one and think it's great. You can actually record 2 channels and watch a third. My wife and I love it we rarely watch anything live now we build up a stock of things we want to see and watch those fast forwarding though the adverts, I can see why advertisers hate these boxes, also you can rewind live TV when someone has phoned or come to the door at an exciting part of a program and you can set up to record a whole series so no more forgetting that important part of the series!

It's one of those gadgets that when you've got it you would not want to go back to being without it.

All the best,
Martyn

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Hi Matt,
I've got one and think it's great. You can actually record 2 channels and watch a third. My wife and I love it we rarely watch anything live now we build up a stock of things we want to see and watch those fast forwarding though the adverts, I can see why advertisers hate these boxes, also you can rewind live TV when someone has phoned or come to the door at an exciting part of a program and you can set up to record a whole series so no more forgetting that important part of the series!

It's one of those gadgets that when you've got it you would not want to go back to being without it.

All the best,
Martyn
Second vote for it, also has a HD output if your tv can support it (and the blue planet in HD rocks)

Danny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts