YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a seconhand set of Apeks regs (TX40 main and octo) on an Apeks first stage (no idea of the model as I can't see an obvious model number, but it's a swivel type with a flexible diaphram in one end) and an Apeks contents/depth gauge and compass.

I really should get this serviced before I use them - does anyone have any idea of the typical costs I'd be looking at for servicing?

I'm guessing there's a flat fee and then any parts are extra?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup - looks just like that Weazelz - thanks :)

Thanks Woz - just gives me something to have in the back of my mind when I'm looking for quotes.

I think the self service might be a bad idea given the number of 'spare bits' I used to end up with when I used to tinker with my car :eek:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
You can send them to Apex direct as well - about mid-priced (I think £32 for 1st and second, £16 for the occi, including parts) Not sure if that includes VAT. They did all my ATX40's last time in double quick time and were really good - recomended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.