YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

Just realised that we have posted all our adverts on Introductions when we should have said hello first.

We are a diving couple and have been diving for the last 10 years. We have recently taken up rebreather diving and therefore are selling off some of our kit.

We have accummulated alot of dive kit between us both over the years and we now cannot justify keeping most of it as we simply do not need it anymore since qualifying on a rebreather. (and we don't have the room in the house!)

Sorry for the poor introduction, never done this before and still trying to find our feet.

Kind Regards

Twodivers

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Well done!
Which rebreathers you got?
Where are you based?
We are really a friendly bunch... most of the time!
sending you a green for the intro!
Paul

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
Hello everybody

Just realised that we have posted all our adverts on Introductions when we should have said hello first.

We are a diving couple and have been diving for the last 10 years. We have recently taken up rebreather diving and therefore are selling off some of our kit.

We have accummulated alot of dive kit between us both over the years and we now cannot justify keeping most of it as we simply do not need it anymore since qualifying on a rebreather. (and we don't have the room in the house!)

Sorry for the poor introduction, never done this before and still trying to find our feet.

Kind Regards

Twodivers
most people on here would like you to fill your profile in telling us a bit more about yourselves - go into user CP and fill in what is asked
If you have a genuine need to sell as you have said everyone will settle down soon!!

enjoy YD forums

best wishes
Steven

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Hi twodivers,

a warm welcome to YD, I've merged your threads as a courtesy to other members who are trying to sell their kit.

I hope you enjoy the boards, and don't worry the natives don't bite..............hard ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
diving member
1,996 Posts
most people on here would like you to fill your profile in telling us a bit more about yourselves - go into user CP and fill in what is asked
If you have a genuine need to sell as you have said everyone will settle down soon!!

enjoy YD forums

best wishes
Steven
well isn't it strange that twodivers hasn't done as I suggested!. . . . . . .
have they come back or just faded away.............................
excuse me being skeptical - did anyone buy their stuff???

steven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts