YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was trawling through some of my recent essays for a fisheries module i do for my MSc, and thought it might interest some of you.

it's a bit of a read, at around 3000 words, but if you want an overview of the aquaculture issues throughout the world then it's quite intesting.

(i think i'm right in saying that plymouth uni own my intellectual rights, thus they own the copyright and as such you can't copy part or the whole of it without there permission!!)

unfortunately i've had to convert it from word to .txt as the file size was too much, so no pics or references. if you download it convert it back to word as it will be easier to read.

enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I have printed out the paper and will read it when I have a few spare minutes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think this could be very helpful. Actually, I recently also wrote to essay. though I had to turn to this writing service for help: https://essay-service.net/ since I did not meet the deadline and most likely without help I would have failed the task. But when I see such successful works, it really inspires me. I hope someday I will be able to write something like this too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts