YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Some of my fellow Jocks are having a laff on handbag net they are Steph M, Billy and Gallacher.  I have asked them to come here coz the guy's here don't take themselves too seriously.  As Bren says, they need to come in and defend their fellow Tuechters.

Big Steph

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Sod the house rools, lets wind dem up. It's gotta be a larf

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Pete,

Work with me here - after the invite: I'm massively OK with the 'Glasga banter' and the crack, and we don't mind the ruck-n-maul, but join in here with a sense of fun, banter and an eye to contribute - don't just consider it a p*ss-take and a license to take the mince. Make sure you guys have - where you can - a diving bias, and there after enjoy the gig with the troop.

Get youself invited in the group trips and don't be shy to suggest any dive trips that you think that we will all benefit and enjoy.

You and your oppos are all welcome, just don't turn this in to handbag-net. Banter's welcome; taking the mince with deep humour is welcome; diving advice in your neck of the woods is JUST as welcome. Enjoy all of it.

Cheers and welcome aboard,

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Jeez Bren you on night shift or just an insomniac.
Agree with the rules though! Wouldnt want to see YD drop to Handbagnet levels, if we want to ruck/windup lets do it over there.
Matt

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

It was said tongue in cheek, hence the style of writing. Also for the second time today(I must be going soft)I agree with Matt. Jeez Bren, do they not have beds down there? And believe me Heads-up, my lum really does reek.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts