YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any of the pongos or ex-pongos on here know who won? ;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Loooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I was there yesterday :)
Fantastic match. Came from 18 points behind to score a try in the final minute! Final result was 24-22. First win in 8 years and best performance I've seen in a long time. Goes to show that without half of the Fujian national team the Army are a different team. Lots of beer, lots of streakers, lots of good natured fun ensured a great day was had by all.

I think the Help For Heroes charity missed a trick by not participating at all at this massive event. I, along with 56,000 others would no doubt have either donated or purchased products.

·
Always did like HP sauce.....
736 Posts
So if the Army lost yesterday and didn't show for the RAF game - does that make them the worst service for rugby this year?

hahaha

·
736 Posts
highlights on sky sports 4 now

·
Mexican Dive Bum
516 Posts
Awesome result! Slightly gutted to have missed it for the first time in 10 years. I have a good excuse as I was travelling back from Paris, having played for the UK Joint Service Command and Staff College in a 17-0 defeat of our French counterparts. Hopefully we won't have to wait another 9 years for another win.

·
learning to speak 'suvvernese'
186 Posts
I think my liver still functions....

good day out though - result aside - started off at Kneller Hall with some R.Sigs then headed in to the ground with the petboy's mates, it all got a bit foggy after that....apart from when I was told off for perving at Ceri Cummings (seriously I soooo would, pity he's of the Viking Sunset persuasion :D ).

Ended up in the pub in Camberley and arguing with the gate man at camp because he didnt want a sip of my camelbak contents (75% vodka).

Roll on next year where hopefully we'll have a better result.

·
736 Posts
Lanny,

Congrats - but you say it like defeating the French Military is something to be proud of, when in reality it is expected and losing to them is a disgrace!! :D

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Army 44 Navy 10 :D

Nice of the Navy to turn up for this drubbing ;)

Reactions: don
1 - 20 of 27 Posts