YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Dear all

I would like to tell everyone of a little wonder that came into this world at 4.41 am this morning

Her name is Luisa 7.5 LB, born the same day as her mother Karen

Both are doing fine and i could do with some sleep.

Cheers all Simon

PS can some one tell me how to upload a photo, im too tired to look how to.

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
492 Posts
Imported post

Congartulations,Simon.Welcome to the world Luisa,get some rest eh Karen(oh,and well done)!I hope everyone's well and continues to be so(that means you too Simon,I know what it's like to celebrate).

Whheeeyhey  

Hobby.
P.S.Did you plan it like that or did it work out as nice coincidence re.the birthday's?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Congratulations Simon, you've just entered the next step of life's greatest adventure (according to those who know first hand), must be a good feeling.

You think you're tired now? You aint seen nothing yet, wait until teething kicks in

Chee-az
Steve

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Congrats to all 3 of you.
I have a daughter, first born, too. They are very special, but then again so is my son.

Matt

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Thats this seasons diving buggered then

No seriously, nice one M8

My two daughters keep me sain and make me go grey in equal amounts.

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Many congratulations Simon from all at Yorkshire Divers - please pass our best wishes onto Karen. Get used to the 4.41 stuff mate!!

To attach a picture, use the file attachements part of the post page and browse your hard drive for the file. Any problems, let me know.

Don't suppose you need a second hand cot?

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Heartfelt congrats to all!  Well done, hope mother and baby are fit and well.

Definetely a good enough reason to open a bottle of champagne tonight!!  Here, how about a YD 'wet the baby's head' dive?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Simon,

Well done squire, to you and Karen - more so for her out-put than your in-put  

This demands, when you're in better order and feeling less tired, that we have a mass YD 'wetting of the wee one's head' at some time in the not too distant. Date and venue TBA.

Give mine and Fiona's love to Karen and Luisa on making this world a happier place - indeed, hugs general. Well done that man.  

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Dear All

Thanks for that

Bren we are looking to be out wetting the babies head on SAT 24 (this week) Venue Ulverston, cumbria, 30 min fron andy hayhursts, 10 min fron coniston, 15min from hodge close,see what im getting at.

All welcome,

My # is 01229588810

Simon

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Wahay!!

Congratulations mate, I'll bet you're buzzing, as a father of three children I can tell you this... It just gets better and better, day by day..

You have so many special moments to come and we're so very pleased for the both of you.

BTW Why is it all kids feel the need to be born in the wee small hours? one of lifes little mystery's I spose..

Oh Simon, top tip mate.... make sure Karen breast feeds.. why?? well.. if the baby's on mothers milk then you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to make bottles now do you... don't tell Karen I said that though eh ;0)

Call ya later mate, our love to the family
Dave and Diane.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Si,

She a babe dude! I'll give ya a shout re the sherry-session. Top idea though mate, visit all your favourite dive sites with sole and express desire to blow the froth of a few! Outstanding form sir!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hey congrats Simon & da missis, and welcome to the cute lil' dudess.

Now forget all the new man crap, its wifees job to get up in the middle of the night to feed little dudess, they will respect you more if you allow them to do it.
Don't accept the old excuse of her being tired if you fancy nooky anytime.
Having lil' dude is no excuse for not having your meals ready on time and being served up with a smile!

l'm celebrating as much as you are, now that my eldest(Rebecca) has married and left home, only two to go.
Well three if you count wifee.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts