YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Arrrrgghh! 'Kin O-rings.

769 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  ScubaSue 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to get the right-sized o-ring for an inflator hose fiiting?

I've just spent an hour and a half trying to get what I thought was a 'good-enough' replacement to go in and figured I needed something to stop it going down as far as the shraeder valve.

So I thought that I could poke the old o-ring in and then hook it out after, however if fitted right in, so I guess that the 'almost good enough' o-ring that I have is a 'not good enough' one.

r
P

#6 ·
Are inflator O rings a standard size?

I would have thought that ..................... or would I ..................... well they may be .................... tricky ..................... I'd phone up a vendor of your equipment and ask them????

:)

#8 ·
Can anyone tell me where to get the right-sized o-ring for an inflator hose fiiting?

I've just spent an hour and a half trying to get what I thought was a 'good-enough' replacement to go in and figured I needed something to stop it going down as far as the shraeder valve.

So I thought that I could poke the old o-ring in and then hook it out after, however if fitted right in, so I guess that the 'almost good enough' o-ring that I have is a 'not good enough' one.

r
P

I'd find a good local instructor and ask them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.