YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 2 spaces available for a 4 day trip on Atlantic Diver out of Newquay.

Saturday 22nd May to Tuesday 25th May.

It'll be diving in the 35m-50m range.

Cost for the 4 days is £340 and includes accomodation in the lodges in the skippers garden.

Atlantic Diver is an excellent boat and i've always had excellent service from Chris Lowe.
Atlantic Diver - Diving Newquay Cornwall..

Pm if your interested in the trip.

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
hopefully diving the Syracuse, Orfordness, Unknown and the U1021.
I wouldn't bother with the Orfordness, Syracusa was always nice but not done it for a couple of years. U1021 is a very good dive. Which unknown? Is it one we know? :D Shhhhhh!

If I had the spare cash I'd come along.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll check with the guy who does the fund for our club but i'm thinking that we'd accpet people doing a day here and there to cover as much costs as possible.

Okeanos - i'll let you know which unknown when i lift the bell.....:D

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It'll depend on which unknown, we (as in locals) may already have it :D
when i spoke to Chris is was a new mark he'd gotten from a survey done recently and he's only dived it twice since getting the mark. The telegrpah and a number of portholes have come off it but nothing else.

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
when i spoke to Chris is was a new mark he'd gotten from a survey done recently and he's only dived it twice since getting the mark. The telegrpah and a number of portholes have come off it but nothing else.
Ah! I know which one from that and have dived it. It is no longer UNKNOWN :D but we'll let people guess the name for a bit longer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts