YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know that:-

Until Porg/H told me by PM a few years back I had never heard of the term 'camel toe' before?

Did you know that, apparently, according to the internet, men suffer the same .... well ...... similar effect.

I came (ahem) across this whilst researching the subject and suggest this may be of assistance to anyone who wants the effect from inside a wet suit ........

Camel toe eh? I wonder if that explains the cause of sand in the foresk......... talking of which if you type that into Wikipedia (to check the spelling in my case) you end up with a picture you won't want to see before going to sleep!!! Eeeeeeeeyuk.

:):):)

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
I to had only heard of this expression a few months back and the woman in question sent me a photo in order to assist with her description. It was hilariously funny and so uncomfortable looking. Could they not feel that? On checking with wikipedia my friend was wrong and what she sent me was a moose knuckle picture.

Finless......... It makes me wonder how the subject came about in your pm conversation, LMAO!!

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rats! I can't believe I forgot to include the link to the "attachment" that originally caused these thoughts to cross my ming ........... erm ....... I mean mind:-

For those with tiny feet?

http://www.futuredevelopments.net/mwa/images/Weird Shit/camel_toe.jpg

:)

On a more serious note I was quite surprised about some of the images that visited my screen when searching on Google Images. I suppose that most of these would be blocked if I had my internet security settings set a bit higher?

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
On a related note, A friend of mine came back from Oz a few years ago and informed me that Leggings, that fashion item designed by the devil as only women who shouldn't wear them do, have a different name over there. They are called Mumblers, As it was explained to me, it's cos you can see the lips move but can't hear what they are saying!

I'll get my coat. :embarassed:

Pete

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I to had only heard of this expression a few months back and the woman in question sent me a photo in order to assist with her description. It was hilariously funny and so uncomfortable looking. Could they not feel that? On checking with wikipedia my friend was wrong and what she sent me was a moose knuckle picture.

Finless......... It makes me wonder how the subject came about in your pm conversation, LMAO!!
I think somebody mentioned the term or something similar and I queried it. Helen was kind enough to PM me the facts of the matter.

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ignore me ............. I know not of what I type!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts