YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.

sorry for posting this again on this forum. I have posted it earlier but as I was new here I've posted in the wrong place... Anyway, there are available places for a mix of ccr and oc tec trip on deep south Egyptian Red Sea, the last marine park in Egypt. On the intinerary will be Rocky, Zarbagad, Daedalius, Fury Shoals, etc. For those with Mod 3 / Adv. Trimix certificate will be an opportunity to dive the SS Maidan and The Zealot (between 80 and 120 meters depth). The trip will start from the 1st of December and return will be on the 8. If somebody is interested please let me know and I'll send you more details.

Safe diving to all.

alin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Simon.

Yes, everybody is paying the same, except the 2 people who are organising the trip but this is not sure, we might have to pay something (tanks and gases for sure but it might be more). I am doing this together with a friend of mine, Leigh Cunningham. My girlfriend is coming also and she will pay full price. The money will be wired directly to the owners of the boat so Leigh and me we don't see any of this money. The boat will be M/V Tala and it belongs to Red Sea Explorers, in my oppinion the best tec diving liveaboard boat in Egypt

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're still having vailable spaces for the trip in December. Here is the list of participants so far:

1. Leigh Cunningham
2. Alin Ardelean
3. Gunn Brumoen
4. May Lynn Jakobsen
5. Cath Bates
6. Soren Bowaldt
7. Henriette Bowaldt
8. Jaap Voets
9. Jan Dankers
11. Randy McNalley
10. Kirsty Stenhouse
12. Line Baro
13. Didier Lautru TBC

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few more divers have joined our team, they have booked the trip and the flights a few min ago :) Here is the complete list of the participants:

1. Leigh Cunningham
2. Alin Ardelean
3. Gunn Brumoen
4. May Lynn Jakobsen
5. Cath Bates
6. Soren Bowaldt
7. Henriette Bowaldt
8. Jaap Voets
9. Jan Dankers
11. Randy McNalley
10. Kirsty Stenhouse
12. Line Baro
13. Didier Lautru
14. Dirk Machialsen
15. Nanette Starreveld

If anybody else wants to join, please let me know, we still have a few places available.

All the best and safe diving to all.

alin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts