YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ay up everyone,
I've just registered and been asked to do a quick intro about myself. I've only been diving about 1 year and am a member of North Notts Nautilus Diving Club based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (SSA). I'm a quilified Club Diver and still enjoying every bit of it :teeth: . I try do get as much diving in as possible which can be hard at times as my partner works away from home and is only normaly home at weekends.
Thats about it nowt very exciting i know, so i'll stop there so i dont boar you any longer.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Ay up everyone,
I've just registered and been asked to do a quick intro about myself. I've only been diving about 1 year and am a member of North Notts Nautilus Diving Club based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (SSA). I'm a quilified Club Diver and still enjoying every bit of it :teeth: . I try do get as much diving in as possible which can be hard at times as my partner works away from home and is only normaly home at weekends.
Thats about it nowt very exciting i know, so i'll stop there so i dont boar you any longer.
Ay up thessen :) a warm welcome to YD, I hope you enjoy the boards.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the boards :teeth:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Hello there Spud, and welcome to YD. Enjoy the boards, and perhaps join us for a wet sometime... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts