YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 727 Posts

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for 6 series I pooh poohed anyone who mentioned it and rated the avid viewers as educationally subnormal.

The Celeb version with Chantelle somehow became compusive viewing, though I did keep quiet about it.

BB7 I watched avidly too and again kept it quiet only to be shocked at the Porthkerris gig last year, which clashed with the final night, that there were loads of YDers, including those who I regard with some intellect, were as big a fan as me....oh yes and the Dude watches it too.

The less said about the recent Celeb version the better.

Now BB8 has started and I have to say what a great twist !

So who do you think will be first out?
Mal

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Is fully Mod 1'd up
878 Posts
surely you can find something else to do with your lifes ?? come on BB is a money making scam ?? I have my own real life BB, its called my living room

i hope i dont have to get mi coat ;)

Adam

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
those who I regard with some intellect,..........oh yes ....... the Dude.......
Mal, l removed some of the waffle and just quoted the important bit from your post. :D

l missed it, was having a ruby with family and l forgot to sky+ it. So does anyone know if or when this first one will be repeated?

It's only because my puddle jumping lookalike wants to watch it. :D

·
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mal, l removed some of the waffle and just quoted the important bit from your post. :D

l missed it, was having a ruby with family and l forgot to sky+ it. So does anyone know if or when this first one will be repeated?

It's only because my puddle jumping lookalike wants to watch it. :D
They will prolly do highlights tomorrow but it's on live on E4 now

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I always watch the first one each year, and very little after that really :embarassed:

Have to say, they seem relatively normal (if a little loud and screamy) compared to previous years... and even a few pretty girlies :angel:

David

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Well, that is Mal and the Dude out of the closet:eek: .

Sadly, i find myself getting sucked into it each year. And i don't know why. mind you, 11 women in the house and no men, one of them has 60 pairs of knickers, and one of them is 60 or somethign. God help the poor cchap who ends up in there on friday :)

·
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, that is Mal and the Dude out of the closet:eek: .

Sadly, i find myself getting sucked into it each year. And i don't know why. mind you, 11 women in the house and no men, one of them has 60 pairs of knickers, and one of them is 60 or somethign. God help the poor cchap who ends up in there on friday :)
This fella seems adequately qualified....

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
First to be evicted ?

Please squeal let squeal it squeal be squeal the squeal really squeal annoying squeal twins squeal.
I may have to go down to Elstree studios with a bloody machete by day 3. :)

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Hi my name is Ian and I'm a BB addict.

Ok so here's my preditions.

Charley will be first out.
1 of the twins will go out in the first 3 weeks the other will be kept in till the end.
Nicky will win.

BB is a bit like w**king every one does it but not many will admit it :)

·
11,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi my name is Ian and I'm a BB addict.

Ok so here's my preditions.

Charley will be first out.
1 of the twins will go out in the first 3 weeks the other will be kept in till the end.
Nicky will win.

BB is a bit like w**king every one does it but not many will admit it :)
Charley is the bookies favorite to be first out....with Carole as current favorite to win.

Apparenly they plan to evict a female each night next week and put in a bloke till there are 6 of each sex in there ..... according to the rumours ....

Nicky winning is a good prediction, though :)

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Now BB8 has started and I have to say what a great twist !

Mal
Has it :)

Dam you Bridgeman, I could have got away with not knowing anything about it. I felt I had to watch the last Celeb one when all the controversy started - give me a shout if something interesting happens. :)

1 - 20 of 727 Posts