YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Morning all,

Thinking about diving Stoney later this week, maybe a cheap B&B / motel the night before - anyone got any good recommendations? (or places to avoid?!).

Cheers,
Dave.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

We had an excellent B&B last time I used one at Stoney - they did a truly awesome full English breakfast

Can't recall their details - will look them up at lunchtime..

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I do believe there is also the classiliy named Dive Inn, which we drive past on the way into stoney have to say no idea re prices etc, I would suggest the mill on soar, reasonable pub food and boozer all on site. never experienced the accomodation but we normally end up going there for post dive tucker (much better/cheaper than stoney!) HTH

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

Mary

The accomodation's fine clean, shower, TV, brew kit, what more does one need, in a twin you get a dubble and a single bed, fall out the boozer stright to bed and only a 5 min drive from the cove. And yep the foods a lot better than stoney..

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>If you'll forgive me, much as that's a glowing testimonial I shall jump back in my car an pooddle 40mins back down the road to Nottingham

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

I wish..   3 - 4 hour drive for me thats why I glad Vobster's open, when I can't get in the sea its a 2 hour drive there..

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
Imported post

Hiya

A couple of us stayed in the dive inn over this last weekend. It was 17.50 each per night so 35 per night for a twin room. It's only round the corner from the cove, walking distance to a pub, and the owner is happy to do a great fry up at o my god o clock in the morning.

Gareth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts