YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>havent heard the news in full but bbc radio saying heathrow strikes on Nov2,

Lads and lasses, your not going anywhere near heathrow are you on that date? is it mcr to gatwick then sharm??

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Ahh, thats ok then - it it'd been Gatwick. Then there'd be trouble.

But I do know a bunch of folk going out to Bikini from LHR on the 2nd....oh dear.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Oct. 24 2003,17:19)]But I do know a bunch of folks going out in Bikinis from LHR on the 2nd....oh dear!
Dude,

Oh dear is right, you do know some strange folks!  

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Oct. 24 2003,17:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Oct. 24 2003,17:19)]But I do know a bunch of folks going out in Bikinis from LHR on the 2nd....oh dear!
Dude,

Oh dear is right, you do know some strange folks!  
LOL,

knowing those guys - I couldn't think of anything worse.

Must admit you had me going there, I couldn't believe what I had written for a mo.  Thought I must've had a mad moment.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>update:

Apparently the airlines are shunting the flights to gatwick so people can expect up to 14 hr delays there.

Taken from BA website.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well the update I've just heard is that we are now flying direct from Manchester.  In Concorde too.

And they've kitted it out just for divers and we can take whatever we like inc our twins if we so desire.

And you want to see the cabin staff too!

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>I could be really sick now and start various concorde jokes but common decency stops me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts