YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Yep as Wack say...  Will be there in a Silver Golf and another mate will have a Ford twin cab pickup thingy in blue.

If you are in any doubt then we should be easy to spot as me and Wacker are so similar we could be mistaken for brothers  

Daz

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ Aug. 15 2003,13:44)]...me and Wacker are so similar we could be mistaken for brothers  

Daz
I can tell by your piccies  

Adrian

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Just to add a quick addendum....

If Babbacombe is out tomorrow due to poor vis etc...  Then Meadfoot will probably be our fallback plan.

Have a good weekend all

Daz

(Looking at the weather conditions though, it should be a ok)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>You'll be lucky if you get 3 mtr's, I was at Meadfoot beach around the corner and could just about make out the yellow blur where my fins should have been, and I'm not that big.
Dave.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big Dave @ Aug. 16 2003,02:19)]You'll be lucky if you get 3 mtr's, I was at Meadfoot beach around the corner and could just about make out the yellow blur where my fins should have been, and I'm not that big.
Dave.
Ah, busy night again Dave  

See you tomorrow, about 9.20 at the slip

Adrian

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

I thought i'd been RB'd until you lot turned up.  I noticed the similarity between daz and Wacker instantly. BTW, your twinset is definitely upside down, i'll bring some spanners next time and sort it out if you want.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DougParker @ Aug. 15 2003,19:23)]I thought i'd been RB'd until you lot turned up.  I noticed the similarity between daz and Wacker instantly. BTW, your twinset is definitely upside down, i'll bring some spanners next time and sort it out if you want.
<font color='#0000FF'>Nice one doug
but i recone the spanners were already with us fancy travelling 120 miles to dive babbacombe on an easterly wind

wack

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

I'll go back there but only for the bacon sarnies.  They're better than the ones at Devils point, perhaps you can't have the best of both worlds, but i'd rather have our poxie sarnies and a good dive site.

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

Barbecue at Devil's Point anyone?

I'll bring the bacon...

Doug, perhaps it was Daz, not the cylinders which was upside down?  Anyway, as a mate once said before his unfortunate accident, "don't knock it 'til you've tried it!".

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

I'm doing Devils point in the morning because i'm not allowed out on the boat, i've got to spend some time at home and all day out the boat is very, very selfish. apparently.  The plus side is that i'll be out early enough to get a fill and dive at Firestone tomorrow night.
  I'll try the sausage sarnies.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Aug. 16 2003,19:40)]
Anyway, as a mate once said before his unfortunate accident, "don't knock it 'til you've tried it!".
That is a true and lovely thought unless you've just been talking to a homosexual.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Aug. 16 2003,19:40)]Doug, perhaps it was Daz, not the cylinders which was upside down?
Hey theres nothing wrong with my twins, it's the rest of you that have got it wrong  

And I can do a shutdown and scratch my arse at the same time..

Good to meet you guys,

Daz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts