YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Its taken 4 days but we're back! May have lost a few avatars on the way but if thats all then I'm delighted. Anyway, business as usual and I hope you didn't suffer too many withdrawal symptoms.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Cheers jay,,,,,,,,,, ya made my day

well done on ya efforts

Andy

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

Ditto!
Tony

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Jay,

Many thanks for your efforts,   Bren just called and mentioned the issues you had with getting it all back online.  

I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying how much we appreciate your time and trouble in getting YD back online.

It's like a return home from the wilderness (or handbagnet as some may refer to it)  

Thanks again

Daz

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heads Up @ Nov. 29 2003,16:25)]May have lost a few avatars
Ditto above.

But the good news is that Andys ugly mug is now covered with a ffm. Yippeee.

added
Bummer lost the cool pickie of myself.

added later
My pickies back, all is well.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Sing with me people: "Oh happy day!!!"

Well in Jay mate, you deserve a hard service medal for the last four days!! YD back.......and the crowd go WILD !!

Homa-again-home-again - jiggerty-jig!  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Pierre,

Please tell me how you managed to get back on here if your normal 'favourites' ULR would not work? I'm speaking to Porg and she is trying to get back on and like you, she's just getting the 'Test Card' page!?

Jay, any advice?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I used a link from one of your posts in Divernet forum, I think about the 990mag and still have same problem! I cannot figure why. http://www.diverforum.co.uk/talkforums/tektalk/posts/9577.html Even when pressing the YD on this screen in top right corner?!!

Regards and thanks

Pierre

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Bren -

I just posted on handbag with a temporary solution - should get the boays & girls back on board.

Jay -

Thanks for the efforts in getting the site back up. Withdrawal symptoms were definitely setting in!

Tom

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

God three days without laying into a DIR diver, I almost took up wife beeting. Mind you if I did I would probably be in hospital about now having my bolocks stiched back on

Thanks once again for all the hard work, you were sorley missed

ATB

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi all

Wife just signed me out the clinic, talk about going Cold Turkey. Far too addictive.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh God my hands are shaking....

I've gone cold Turkey.....

It's hard to type with the shakes....

Still getting the test card page for the YD main web addie (refreshed an' all)

http://www.yorkshire-divers.co.uk

That's what I used...

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Strange you never realise what a good site you have got, until it isnt there anymore.

I can feel my gills redeveloping as i type.....

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Nov. 29 2003,21:42)]I can feel my gills redeveloping as i type.....
shame that bloody hideous avatar's come back as well, though.

It frightens me, it really does!

Tom

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>What a frightening experience that was! I had to contemplate trying to continue my diving career without YD and it didn't look good. It was a worthwhile experience just to remind us how much we appreciate the effort that goes into it all. I don't know what went wrong and exactly what was needed to get it back, but well done all and thank you!

Hey, my avatar is even still here!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts