YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Imported post

When I was doing my O2 course I was told about a group of ten Italian divers who were in the pot.  Obviously they were bored, and equally obviously one of them was rather stupid.... he decided that the time would be better passed if he could 'ave a faaag.

Results were predicably messy....

Helen

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I heard one where some russian divers were in the pot getting something passed through the hamburger hatch, when the operator outside thought his side was jammed.  He got a large hammer and whacked it, decompressing all inside and sucking one bloke through the hatch (about 10 inches across) and spraying him over the wall.

At least it was quick......

·
Registered
163 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Feb. 04 2004,17:08)]Right! there's my candidate for the next Darwin Awards
Too late, he'd bred - his son was driving.
Mind you, looking at the photos on various sources (- haven't looked at Stuarts yet) it doesn't look home made to me. It has an uncanny similarity (and spec) to ex TUP pots sold by a fairly local navy to another navy a while ago.  

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mind you, looking at the photos on various sources
Phill, could you point me in the direction of some other piccies - KC wants some for a fire safety lecture.

Cheers.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Imported post

Phone you tomorrow Stuart.
Mary, you just don't want to see the Milan chamber (post fire) that I think MaryM was refering to. (but it was 11, not 10, dead, and it certainly wasn't a *** !)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts