YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Ok nothing to say really I just couldn't work out how to give the original thread a date so I started a new one  

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

No

I think Margaret may be out of diving for a while as she has developed some kind of leg pain??, I know she was getting cortizone injections it was that bad and they didn't want to book and then not dive. If it clears they may see us out there and arrange their own thing if they can last minuit, but it dosn't look like they will be part of our planned group.

James  

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Ok i said it once, and im gonna say it again (for the benefit of the ones who may need to hear it) : -

If anyone so much as utters the word "Bomb", in, around, or on any aeroplane they are on their own.  Even as a joke, saying "oh by the way such and such has a bomb in their bag" i have no doubt that you will be arrested and locked up.  We will carry on with our holiday, maybe send you a postcard.  Its up to you.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ April 03 2004,11:17)]If anyone so much as utters the word "Bomb", in, around, or on any aeroplane they are on their own.  Even as a joke, saying "oh by the way such and such has a bomb in their bag" i have no doubt that you will be arrested and locked up.  We will carry on with our holiday, maybe send you a postcard.  Its up to you. [/b]
Hey Porgster,

Will you buy me a drink if I tell them you have half a key of coke consealed about your person???

James  

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkedat50 @ April 03 2004,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ April 03 2004,11:17)]If anyone so much as utters the word "Bomb", in, around, or on any aeroplane they are on their own.  Even as a joke, saying "oh by the way such and such has a bomb in their bag" i have no doubt that you will be arrested and locked up.  We will carry on with our holiday, maybe send you a postcard.  Its up to you. [/b]
Hey Porgster,

Will you buy me a drink if I tell them you have half a key of coke consealed about your person???

James  

<font color='#000080'>I will buy you a drink if you tell them someone else has coke on them.......

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello girls,

You don't want me to ask someone at the airport and report you myself, just send me a name and pic, hehe ! Maybe I can tell police that the coke is hidden on (or in) one of the girls, some where only gils have  
. Can you imagine starting the holiday with an outside and inside search.

See you soon

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

if you want to start the holiday in an interesting way just unwrap a block of marzipan and put it in your hold luggage!

Simon A

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Only 10 working days to go!!!!

Ok, I'll admit it, that was just a shameless 'bump'

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>The final count is 10, everywhere between AOW and TDI instructor (but only if he remembers to pack his fins), the team list is up to date on the first page of the thread I think.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>SO these must be the divers:

Me
Porg
Simon A
Ali (simon's better half)
Paul Hinchliffe
James (narked at 50)
Dave King
SteveC
Conor (camdiver)
John Mitchell

CAn this be considered a YD gig as I never been in one, also I want pics with you all on this forum,hehe, can't wait to be famous  

Also Mary is taking great care of you all

·
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Yup, Mary is being a star.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of pics, embarrassing and otherwise....maybe even some involving diving !!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (camdiver @ April 07 2004,10:55)]Only 10 working days to go!!!!
<font color='#F52887'>God you lucky sod!, I think it's 15 for me but then I only have 1 day off between now and the 24th when I go down to London.

For those that haven't please can you go read your PMs, I'm still chasing money and/or next of kin (plus medical, qualifications, din regs, boat dives) for half of you.

Please don't think I'm nagging too much, but we need to give Strand numbers about tank types and boat dives (roughly) asap. And I'm kind of busy between now and when we leave so I don't want to leave it till the last minute.

If you've lost my details or can't remember what you are supposed to be sending me just get in touch by PM

cheers  

·
5,997 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ April 07 2004,19:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (camdiver @ April 07 2004,10:55)]Only 10 working days to go!!!!
God you lucky sod!, I think it's 15 for me but then I only have 1 day off between now and the 24th when I go down to London.
make that 9

1 - 20 of 129 Posts