YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was supposed to be diving Nab Tower and HMS boxer today from a RIB, but felt a bit rough yesterday with a headache and feeling really tired, so I cancelled as it was a 5am start and I didn't want to be committed to a boat all day if I wasn't 100% :frown:

Woke up early this morning bright and cheery, so I'd have been fine after all...

Oh well, better safe than sorry I guess...

No other diving planned for the weekend though...I hate no-dive weekends :frown:

I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs now trying to get the enthusiasm up to do something domestic. No enthusiasm so far...I'll have another cup of tea :)

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
I was supposed to be diving Nab Tower and HMS boxer today from a RIB, but felt a bit rough yesterday with a headache and feeling really tired, so I cancelled as it was a 5am start and I didn't want to be committed to a boat all day if I wasn't 100% :frown:

Woke up early this morning bright and cheery, so I'd have been fine after all...

Oh well, better safe than sorry I guess...

No other diving planned for the weekend though...I hate no-dive weekends :frown:

I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs now trying to get the enthusiasm up to do something domestic. No enthusiasm so far...I'll have another cup of tea :)
Stop your bloody moaning! At least you were diving on Thursday. Tsk, there's no pleasing SOME people! Next time YOU try standing on the pier watching your mates bubbles going along in the water!!!! :angel:

Glad you're feeling better, now get on with the ironing!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stop your bloody moaning! At least you were diving on Thursday. Tsk, there's no pleasing SOME people! Next time YOU try standing on the pier watching your mates bubbles going along in the water!!!! :angel:
If only you'd said you felt left out! I could have sent a snorkel full of water and bubbles in your direction if I'd known :)

Glad you're feeling better, now get on with the ironing!
How do these iron things work then :confused:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
To quote the old saying, ''better to be on the surface wishing you were at 30m, rather than at 30m wishing you you were on the surface'' there's always next week :)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
To quote the old saying, ''better to be on the surface wishing you were at 30m, rather than at 30m wishing you you were on the surface'' there's always next week :)

Safe diving,
Steve
Yeah right - I remember saying that on Monday - then we all got in!! :zip:

Dianne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.