YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi sorry about this, but I dont fancy St Abbs and back in the day - espacially Bank Holiday weekend and setting off from Lancashire side of hills :auto: :turtle:
Any-one up for somewhere closer/ easier - eg. Anglesey, Devils Bridge, any suggestions ?  :confined:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Agree Billy
A long drag up for the day from Lancs( although done it in the past)
Campings the order of the weekend I think theres a few of us camping most are going up Saturday. I'd imagine you could throw your sleeping bag in with someone, to save you the blast there and back in a day.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Billy, this weekend defo Abbs (weather not looking too bad methinks) but Devils Bridge is a dive I want to do - September sometime??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Imported post

Sorry to see people changing mind about the bank holiday and St. Abbs, I hope somebody will be going after all. I made my arrangement to stay there for Saturday and Sunday (leaving late Sun evening). Shall we have show of hand who is going and where will meet. I will be the Harbour 800 sat. morning.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Panic not Marco a couple of us will be there at least...and I can't believe Davy Willo is going to blow us out...8 am a bit early for this soldier but we'll catch you during Saturday morning. If Billy can't take us out then Cathedral Rock beckons. Paul

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Don't worry guys I'm truly gonna try to be there, around 9:00am Saturday shall be my E.T.A.

Paul, if I can't get anyone to go with me is there space in the old saab for a little'un?? If so I could set off from mine and meet you on the A1M somewhere... wotcha think?

You have my mobile I think so if u can gimme a call that would be great

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

just rang Scoutscroft, there is a bit of a swell sea conditions ok, the vis is average.
Back to me packing.
See ya upthere gang

1 - 10 of 10 Posts