YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

can you please tell me why i was confused with other members and banned as soon as i made a posting. i was only passing a comment. i am not stef or ammers and if this is how you treat new members im surprised you have any. in case youre wondering who i was it was white van man. spose i will get banned now for asking a question! think you all suffer from serious paranoia!

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

With the general tone of your 'first' post, its not difficult to see why you were confused with Stef or Ammers now is it? Bit of an odd post to come onto someone's website as a new member and immediately lay into somebody you know nothing about - opinions are like arseholes, we all have them.

Normal course of events would be to introduce yourself and your experience etc rather than blaze in feet first. That was the first give-away.

Secondly, your subsequent post, now under the nom-de-plume of 'Paranoia' (really not out to win friends and influence people here are you?) continues in a similar vein:

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"if this is how you treat new members im surprised you have any"
<span =''>

You must live in a world of constant surprises - over 300 other people appear to disagree with you.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"think you all suffer from serious paranoia!"
<span =''>

So, your the only sane person in a world full of mad people and you think WE'RE paranoid??

Suggestion for you - lets pretend none of this happened. Go outside, knock again, come in and introduce yourself nicely and then we'll see if you can stay. I'll even delete your White Van Man profile so you can start again.

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

Well-said, Heads (I should have been a poet!):slick:
Now to more serious issues- Did you get my mail about the avatar?:eyemouth:
And how do we put boat-pics etc on the forum?- I've got the Anglesey-Sunfish evidence to sort out.:mrcool:
cheers,
          Terry

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Possibly - I have had avatar's flying at me all week! Resend it and I'll upload it. If you want pictures to appear on the forums and the pictures are already on another website, then see HERE for details (right at the bottom).

If not, send them to me and I will upload them into a Gallery for you.

Regards

Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts