YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I rarely enter photo competitions - well apart from the odd one here on YD - but I did recently enter a competition that's being run by Halcyon (my favourite purveyor of all things shiny).

I've managed to get two of my shots through to the final round but now I need your help to give them a final push. As such, I'd really appreciate it if you would take a few moments to vote for my photos.

My photos are #10 and #11 which feature YD'ers Howard Payne and Naomi Sharp...

http://www.halcyon.net/node/416

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Voted.
Then realized you had to pick three, so, I wasted the other two on #s 10 and 11.:)

Reactions: 1138

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I'm not on facetwit either but the link takes you through to the Holycon site - voting is nothing to do with facetwit so you can vote without worry.

Oh, I've voted BTW ;)

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
That's just bloody weird now....your link below works

But the one below takes me to a fb page....no worries....enjoy the bumps you've had :)

I rarely enter photo competitions - well apart from the odd one here on YD - but I did recently enter a competition that's being run by Halcyon (my favourite purveyor of all things shiny).

I've managed to get two of my shots through to the final round but now I need your help to give them a final push. As such, I'd really appreciate it if you would take a few moments to vote for my photos.

My photos are #10 and #11 which feature YD'ers Howard Payne and Naomi Sharp...

http://www.halcyon.net/node/416

Thanks in advance! :)

Oh and I voted for Naomi....that Howard bloke is a right dodgy geezer!!

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
No, that image was shot by Becky Kagan Schott (I think). I suspect that image #7 is GLOCs!
Thanks Jason, I didn't realise I had made the cut!

Oh well, I wonder if I will get anything as I didn't harness the power of social media like you did ;)

Regards

1 - 20 of 26 Posts