YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have herd different story's on beaver customer service but i have to say this was the second time i have sent something back there are without question they fix it and send it back no questions asked

Fantastic service and very helpful on the phone

Cheers Beaver products :thumbs_up:

Graham

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
Thumbs up Beaver? :eek:

·
Now a Silent Warrior
1,447 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I peronally have had absolutely terrible service from Beaver. I have had a 3mm made to measure shortie on order for a month for a rather large client. They have not been replying to e-mails and when I have spoken to them on the phone nothing but feeble excuses (so and so is on holiday, I was on holiday last week blah, blah). I've finally cancelled the order when they told me it would be at least another 2 weeks. Any ideas where to get a size 8 ish shortie would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Bought one of their titanium knives, which is pretty good, but the holster broke after a few dives where the top strap attaches. They refused to replace it under warranty as I could have misused it and charged me £6 for a new one. As I was threading the top strap through the new holster, it broke in exactly the same place as the first one, there is almost no plastic there, obviously a design flaw.

I now have a very expensive paperweight.

·
Waiting to see what happens
3,844 Posts
Bought one of their titanium knives, which is pretty good, but the holster broke after a few dives where the top strap attaches. They refused to replace it under warranty as I could have misused it and charged me £6 for a new one. As I was threading the top strap through the new holster, it broke in exactly the same place as the first one, there is almost no plastic there, obviously a design flaw.

I now have a very expensive paperweight.
Wouldn't worry it probably would rust anyway :p

·
Waiting to see what happens
3,844 Posts
I peronally have had absolutely terrible service from Beaver. I have had a 3mm made to measure shortie on order for a month for a rather large client. They have not been replying to e-mails and when I have spoken to them on the phone nothing but feeble excuses (so and so is on holiday, I was on holiday last week blah, blah). I've finally cancelled the order when they told me it would be at least another 2 weeks. Any ideas where to get a size 8 ish shortie would be appreciated.
O3 :)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

LOMO £31 :)

3mm Delta shorty wetsuit.

hehe original thread from 2007 :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts