YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
YD's Caribbean Outpost
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Over a few beers last weekend (well, it was Bank Holiday) a few of us started talking about where we had been, what we had experienced etc, in terms of good shops, bad shops, good skippers etc, and how the levels of service varied so dramatically.  So, I thought I would start a new question - if we could put together a dream sheet on what we expect from a dive shop & training establishment, or skippers etc, what would we expect?  Far and wide question to pose during a quiet time at work......  

regards all

Steve

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

Charter boats - sweetlicious edibles with the cup of tea after the first dive - choccy biscuits don't cut the mustard any more.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Free air and nitrox, to encourage you into the shop.
Sell service kits to whoever asks.
Obviously, if we're talking ideal - free dive gear to all regular customers

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Not to be sexist at all, but how about all chamber victims to be accompanied for their extended stay (the most drawn-out table available) by two six-foot-two, blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs??

Coat already on.......

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Aug. 28 2003,11:53)]Not to be sexist at all, but how about all chamber victims to be accompanied for their extended stay (the most drawn-out table available) by two six-foot-two, blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs??
Which is not too far from what I had to endure! Oh the pleasures of a BUPA run facility ... (Oh, and there was only one!)

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Aug. 28 2003,11:53)]Not to be sexist at all, but how about all chamber victims to be accompanied for their extended stay (the most drawn-out table available) by two six-foot-two, blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs??
<font color='#000F22'>I'm sure Sven and Bjorn will be waiting for you Bren  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

What would happen if you jumped the nurse in a chamber? They couldn't exactly just fire you up to the surface, could they?

And ideal opportunity to chat up a lady, if ever I saw one. Now, directions to Dorothea? I've got some stops to miss...

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

The perfict dive operation would have indivdual punka wallas to kit you up on the boat and the dive lift would pick you up from your seat and lift you over the side and into the water.

The punka walla would have dived in first and removed all the plancton bloom and silt from the dive site and liberaly scattered large edable crabs and lobsters around the ship wreck.

Upon surfacing you de kit in the water and are air lifted with your goody bag. Into the first class department of a helecopter and wisked back to shore whilst the punka walla heaves your kit aboard the boat and washes it services the regs , drys it and packs it in the boot of your car. You are enjoying a free tipple with your freshley caught & prepaired lobster supper on the dive shops verander over looking the harbor.

If you drink a tad too much the punka walla will drive you home for a small fee and will of course walk back the 165miles Weymouth.

I dont expect much for £25

Mark Chase

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>mark

i like your ideas, i would go up to 50 for that service

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

if we're slave auctioning again this year I shall take great joy in making digger do that for me for the day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts