YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nefarious Activist
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Don't think I got round to posting introduction when I signed up last year. I used to live in NE Lincs until August so I was nearly a true YD when I joined.

Now living on Phuket, Thailand though currently working in Saudi Arabia, so get lots of diving in when home. Going diving off Jeddah in the next few months so that'll make a nice change.

Ian (PADI - OWSI, TDI - ER)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ian,

Welcome aboard YD mate! Diving Saudi, eh? Probably one of the best kept Red Sea secrets going! Any chance of a dive report from you?

Good luck in Phuket mate! Get the 'Ho Chi Mhin Two-step' early and get it out of the way; you'll be fine after that.

Look forward to reading your posts!

Cheers,

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>ian,
welcome and sorry to hear your having such a hard time with your accomadation.
cheers
barrie

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Iani,

Welcome to YD. Hope you find all you want on here. I'm sure if you've been here a while (pre-introduction) you'll know everyone is spot on genuine nice guys (and galls for that matter). Have a safe time in Saudi.

Dave C

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Feb. 22 2004,23:36)]Hi Iani,

Welcome to YD. Hope you find all you want on here. I'm sure if you've been here a while (pre-introduction) you'll know everyone is spot on genuine nice guys (and galls for that matter). Have a safe time in Saudi.

Dave C
Do you mean *galls* or *gals* ....sheesh...talk about freudian slips..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts