YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I think "Muppet" is the polite version, I can think of a few less postable terms for this kind of attitude
Regards
Steve

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I've got a feeling it's "one of our own" posing behind a dodgy pseudonym and coming up with bullshit.

I know we've always permitted posts from people using nicknames but it's always cowards like cornwallw*nker who are brave enough to slag but not brave enough to use their real name.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

One of our own???

I would hope not, but hey, who knows.  Whatever, they are a serious loser in every sense.  I can only think of a handful of posters that I have ever come across who would post such a pathetic, cowardly, anonymous jibe at someone in such circumstances.  It does make you wonder if there are any essential cells missing.

Never mind, they are too yellow to post their drivel here so let Handbagnet take all the dross and YD can continue in the same old, reasonable, supportive vein.

Lou

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

and befoer anyone think's it,.... no it wasnt me..

regard's

nitrox

·
Registered
125 Posts
Imported post

ho hum........

Call me paranoid, but I can think of one ex-YDer who delights in making up names and posting nasty stuff like this............

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Im at a bit of a loss here who has had a bend from yd at stoney?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Imported post

how about a profile print off your computer jay, just for intrest's sake of course.

not being a legal eagle by any mean's, whats the crack on comeback from the manufacturer??........anyone??

what computer was it jay?

regard's

mark

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Posted the relevant logs to the net - see HERE. WOuld appreciate any comments (yes, I KNOW there are a few 'slows' on the first ascent but believe me - there was a VERY good reason for pushing my ascent on this dive.

Regarding manufacturors guidelines, all instruction manuals will remind you constantly about tables and algorithms being based on theoretical models and will not guarantee no DCI if followed (quite rightly too). I'm not blaming the computer - its just one of those things unfortunately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts