YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
forget divelife your in Plymouth over the weekend Brian has one in stock and it's a white one or it might be a brushed Ali i cant remember.

I'm sure Brian or Noels will sort you out mate :D

Graham

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
Rich Stevenson has a load! He's around this weekend.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Brett at Divelife again. And he's probably the cheapest too. At least he was cheaper than Go Dive last time I looked.

Digs.
Cheers for that Digs,

gd have just put theres up so was looking for somewhere to get one from,

Brett, and the rest of the guys at Divelife, thanks very much. Excellent service, Ordered Wednesday - delivered thursday, and a great price.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Cheers for that Digs,

gd have just put theres up so was looking for somewhere to get one from,

Brett, and the rest of the guys at Divelife, thanks very much. Excellent service, Ordered Wednesday - delivered thursday, and a great price.
But they are Yellow!

·
beware of limitations
3,443 Posts
Best place for Ali80's ? - Milldog's shed. See you there at 4.30am with the car jack and the crowbar :wink: :D

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Best place for Ali80's ? - Milldog's shed. See you there at 4.30am with the car jack and the crowbar :wink: :D
sparky750 said you were dodgy :)

·
UK GUE Instructor
1,448 Posts
Yep one white one left at the mo, but can drop ship new ones in 3 days.

The one in stock has a year on the O2 but the manufacture date is Feb 06 hence price is £130. New ones are £159 brushed or white delivered.

best,

bri

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep one white one left at the mo, but can drop ship new ones in 3 days.

The one in stock has a year on the O2 but the manufacture date is Feb 06 hence price is £130. New ones are £159 brushed or white delivered.

best,

bri
Cheers Bri,

I phoned up on Monday as was quoted £159 for the one you had in stock, but wasn't told about the others available in 3 days or else I would have ordered one as I'm in Plymouth this weekend.

·
Nigel Hewitt
7,142 Posts
but does it matter? :)
Of course it does.
If it isn't just like they have in Florida you might just as well use an Ali 12L and fill it in bar.
Where would be the street cred in that?

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
As an aside there seems to be a significant difference in quality of paint job between the white and yellow ones. My white ones were peeling and going abit funny underneath the jubillee clips before they'd got as far as sea water, the yellow ones seem to be holding up much better. I presume there's a couple of coats on the yellow ones.

Either that or I do fancy getting some boat varnish on the brushed one, I fancy some gold bling on my gear. Far too SS at the moment.

Digs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts