YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
does this explain the cr4p all over my car?
possibly, I remember a few years back waking up to 1/8 inch of dust all over car, found out later it was blown in from the sahara and the weather systems had took it up high then dumped it .

or you could just live in Pen-y -Ffordd by the cement plant :)

·
Likes to play his bongo's in the morning
1,286 Posts
does this explain the cr4p all over my car?
yep, make sure you rinse well before taking the sponge anywhere near the paintwork or you'll end up with a nicely scoured finish

cool pic Finless.
you must be bored....

PS: where's the smut, other than in the subject heading?

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yep, make sure you rinse well before taking the sponge anywhere near the paintwork or you'll end up with a nicely scoured finish

cool pic Finless.
I'm signed up for the Google Home Page and the NASA link is one of the home page items I have selected to load up every time. At the moment I am a confirmed Google user (use Google Groups, Picassa and G Mail) .......... at least, for the time being.

you must be bored....
I'm permanently bored ......... due to age, lack of incentive and general p*ssed offednessnessness with life, the Universe and everything.

PS: where's the smut, other than in the subject heading?
Well ............ I've been a bit busy at work .......... and no one wants to play much these days ............. and ............... oh well, whilst researching (checking out whether something I'd read was true or not) a phrase on YD ........ er ............. just go to Google images and search for Camel Toe ................ there will be plenty of smut!!!! :):):)

Where do people make these word associations? I mean ........... is there a fetish involving camels?

I'm almost afraid to search on Google for "CAMEL FETISH"?

·
Likes to play his bongo's in the morning
1,286 Posts
just go to Google images and search for Camel Toe ................ there will be plenty of smut!!!! :):):)

Where do people make these word associations? I mean ........... is there a fetish involving camels?

I'm almost afraid to search on Google for "CAMEL FETISH"?
I know better than to search for anything like that at work!

we have internet monitoring software that logs text entered into web pages and searches etc.....

I'm sure that combination will bring up a couple of alerts!

If you're after smut then do a search for Roger's Profanisaurus from Viz, I was reading this on holiday last month and it was truly the product of several deranged and twisted minds!

I particularly like "the breakfast maker"

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you're after smut then do a search for Roger's Profanisaurus from Viz, I was reading this on holiday last month and it was truly the product of several deranged and twisted minds!

I particularly like "the breakfast maker"
I'll have a look this PM ............ smut is no good (to me) unless it is "clever" or funny ......... still, if it's from Viz it has a good chance? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts