YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

What is your opinion of BB?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
Clearly this needs a useless YD Poll....

There's only one thing I hate more than seeing/hearing the pointless crap wankybollacks antics of the narcissistic populace of the BB Australia House and that's hearing/reading about their equally or possibly even more moronic counterparts in the UK version.

Mate forget pins in the eyes, I'd rather stab pins in my bollacks than have any exposure to that shite and the Dude can feel free to insert them.

I would however, watch it if I could be guaranteed to see them all getting really really badly hurt at some point and seeing if they stay in after that.

I hate and detest the whole "Reality TV" genre.

I would be interested in producing a series of Survivor, if rather than some deluxe tropical resort destination, they did it on Baffin Island from Spring through Summer and they were made to wear itchy, daggy, ill-fitting 1950s army battledress tand hob-nailed ammunition boots and were stuck in the misery of the cold and rain, alternating with intense attacks by biting insects when the permafrost melts, escape from hungry polar bear attacks (and maybe, in some cases not escaping, it would save having to vote them out) and having to subsist on raw seal blubber and the boiled contents of Caribou stomachs for the duration. When they were good, they'd get something like a box of matches.

I reckon people would watch that - award winning misery.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There's only one thing I hate more than seeing/hearing the pointless crap wankybollacks antics of the narcissistic populace of the BB Australia House and that's hearing/reading about their equally or possibly even more moronic counterparts in the UK version.

Mate forget pins in the eyes, I'd rather stab pins in my bollacks than have any exposure to that shite and the Dude can feel free to insert them.

I would however, watch it if I could be guaranteed to see them all getting really really badly hurt at some point and seeing if they stay in after that.

I hate and detest the whole "Reality TV" genre.
Reading between the lines, I'm sensing you're not a big fan of BB. Get off the fence and say what you mean!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Bb

watching paint dry is more exciting that this crap. reality tv like this should be banned. make more diving programmes!!!!

If they are going to do more reality tv how about Yorkshire divers BB - life underwater we must have more interesting people on YD than are on tv at the moment.

·
Banned
1,601 Posts
Belongs in the bin with Coffee revels & marmite.

Chris/z
:)

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Yes I do enjoy BB. What it does do is raise debate, anything that can create passion in people can't be all bad can it? It's got to be better than staring at a lot of unreal characters moaning about how bad life is.

Who am I trying to kid I watch it for the t*ts:)

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
and they were made to wear itchy, daggy, ill-fitting 1950s army battledress tand hob-nailed ammunition boots and were stuck in the misery of the cold and rain, alternating with intense attacks by biting insects when the permafrost melts, escape from hungry polar bear attacks (and maybe, in some cases not escaping, it would save having to vote them out) and having to subsist on raw seal blubber and the boiled contents of Caribou stomachs for the duration.

Sounds more like a North Norfolk Divers trip report to me - what was the viz like? :D

Dianne

PS - BB? Love it! Like going to the zoo, but not feeling guilty 'cos you're staring at the monkeys! ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.