YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Lads,
First of all the bads news - I'm from Lancashire.
However, I do work in Halifax, so perhaps you can put up with me if they can ? ( Humerous pranks accepted within reason. )
Anybody diving in near future weekends, pls drop me a line or reply.
Perhaps the diving date in the heading of each entry in the Trips Forum may be useful ?
Hope to see you soon.

(Edited by Billy the Kangaroo at 1:58 pm on Aug. 2, 2002)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

If you think I'm diving with a bloody Kangaroo you've got another think coming my lad, plus as everyone knows.... Billy's a fish!! ;)

Only joking mate altho I reckon you've won the award for the strangest sounding handle on a dive forum.

Welcome to Yorkshire Divers Billy, you'll find pretty quickly that theres actually not too many from Yorkshire in here, we're spread far and wide even as far as Holland (No doubt Eddie will be saying hi soon) infact there's a few in here from Lancashire so finding a buddy should be easy.

We dive regularly so just read the forums, or give us a ring

Best regards
Dave

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard 'Kangers',

The diving, as is the chat and banter, is thick and varied on here, so looking forward to both reading your posts and maybe hooking up for a dive sometime. I thought I'd only be here under sufferance (being from Manchester) but they've treated me well and they always let me out of the cellar on Tuesdays so that I can clean their kit. And I'm one of the lucky ones!!

Seriously mate, welcome.

Dive safe,

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Billy
As Dave's pointed out theres a few here other than Yorkshiremen, i.e. I live in N.E. Lancashire. I look forward to seeing you on a dive and a contributor to our Forums.  

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Skippy! :luxhello: I'm from lancashire too! well sort of, before Merseyside existed it used to be Lancashire! now living in Holland as Dave :burp: said!

They are a great bunch on here! looking forward to meeting all you newcomers soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts