YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monty visited our club in Nottingham last night and gave us his superb talk on The Grear Ocean Adventures series.
A great night had by all and I hope the photos Silvafish took on her camera turn out ok.:teeth:
Thanks Monty and thanks Caroline for organising it.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
And a big Thankyou to Frankie Price for inviting me to go with his club to see Monty Hall! What started as random pm'ing at lunchtime, turned out to be a very enjoyable evening!

The first 2 have come out a bit dark (they looked alright on the phone last night!)

The presentation was sooo good and entertaining, I decided to get one of these!

And got it autographed by the man himself!!! (eat your heart out, PV!!! :p)

Cheers,
Lou

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,911 Posts
Frankie

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really (ad infinitum) don't like you any more :(

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frankie

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really (ad infinitum) don't like you any more :(
Forgive me for I know not what I do!:angel:
Yeah you missed a great night Sue and quite a few people asked after you, but all I could say in your absence was that you were having a much better time over in sunny Gozo.:teeth:

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,911 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,153 Posts
Oi! Don't start you! I have to work :rolleyes: tomorrow, and I am very responsible these days ;)

S x
cough, splutter, who are you and what have you done with Sue? :)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Creature of the night
14,153 Posts
I'm also a Poor And Destitute Instructor, and can't afford to buy wine :(

;)

I thought you said they paid you in wine ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Creature of the night
14,153 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.