YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't be the only person who thought it was a good result????

David.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
It didn't matter because another English team were inflicting the greatest ever loss on the West Indies cricket team. :D

How's the Welsh cricket team doing nowadays?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
It didn't matter because another English team were inflicting the greatest ever loss on the West Indies cricket team. :D

How's the Welsh cricket team doing nowadays?
Ummm, cricket. Not a huge amount to crow about against this Windies team methinks....

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talking about cricket, it's actually the England and Wales side if you want to be pedantic and could someone remind me where England's most successful current batsman comes from?

Actually S.A. have been such rubbish lately you must allow me a bit of gloat time!

David.

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
I thought it was a lovely result :)

Cricket it's England and Wales you twonk, not that you'd ever know it, and not that I'll support them until it says Wales on the jersey.

Wales games was good, Australia were rusty, and the Welsh teams inexperience of playing together was showing. Although I'm very proud of what they did, shame bad judgement at the end lost them the game. I think the next match might be a close one too.

Then onto the 7's....

• Wales trashed england in the 7's (including a clever try saving kick)
  • SA beat england
  • england didn't qualify for the finals whereas Wales and Scotland did
  • Lovely last play by Fiji to keep themselves in the competition

NZ finally grabbed it, but had to watch day 2 through the highlights as I was off diving.

Roll on this weekend :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts