YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble getting into my blog and was wondering if anyone else is too?

All i get is the error page "server not found", initially i thought it was the PC here on the blink, but having just asked someone else to access it they had the same result. :(

Andy is away in France at the moment, but has contacted me to say he cant find any faults with the system......uh oh, look innocent, i broke the internet. Again.

Ta

H

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, should have been clearer - i can read the pages, but i cant get into the admin pages to edit it. I have an update ready to go on there, but cant do anything about it :(

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Im getting internet explorer cannot open this page, when i try and publish something.:embarassed:

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Just spent the last 15 minutes trying and it still isnt playing.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There was me thinking you were going for The Most Cynical Piece of Internet Viral Marketing Award 2007 ;)

Mal

P.S. I do like your blog ;)
Oi, naff off! :rolleyes:

I have another post, plus a bagload of pics which i want to post on it...but cant and will be back on the boat in a matter of days for our next group of divers which will complicate matters a little :( Even my mum phoned and emailed to see if i was ok as it hadnt been updated in so long (dont you just love cybernagging?). I told a YD member who i trust my username/password to try to access the site to see if it was the pooter here, but he got the same error message i did so i presume its not just me. So *sticks out tongue* fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzp

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
I told a YD member who i trust my username/password to try to access the site to see if it was the pooter here, but he got the same error message i did so i presume its not just me.
There are some out there :eek:mg:

:)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Helen, I had a problem but seem to have found what it was.

I ended up having to use the admin url for links which worked, I then had to remove /deactive the googlewords plugin and after that everything worked again.

I manually figured out the links.

try this.

Code:
http://yoururl.thedeepstop.com/wp-admin/index.php

Davie

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
wont make you feel any better but mine seems to work all right.... not that I've tried to upload anything but I can get the pages up to edit through manager ok

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

There is a problem on the server which has been reported to the hosting people. It seems that Apache is having a bit of a turn and the support guys are fixing it. If it isn't fixed within 24 hours then I will be using this opportunity to upgrade the software and move the site to another server, which is faster, and has more space.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I can assure you that all data, images etc are intact and it is just a minor niggle which should be sorted quickly.

Andy

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Helen, I had a problem but seem to have found what it was.

I ended up having to use the admin url for links which worked, I then had to remove /deactive the googlewords plugin and after that everything worked again.

I manually figured out the links.

try this.

Code:
http://yoururl.thedeepstop.com/wp-admin/index.php

Davie
Nope - didnt work :cry:

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi

There is a problem on the server which has been reported to the hosting people. It seems that Apache is having a bit of a turn and the support guys are fixing it. If it isn't fixed within 24 hours then I will be using this opportunity to upgrade the software and move the site to another server, which is faster, and has more space.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I can assure you that all data, images etc are intact and it is just a minor niggle which should be sorted quickly.

Andy
Thanks honey :)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Helen,
I am still having deepstop problems.

I can get in but the advanced features of posting articles have all gone, I seem to only have very basic options now. I can't attach files and don't seem to have the WSYWYG editor.

Davie.

P.S I have three dives to write up and am having withdrawal symptoms...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
No i cant get into mine either, not that i need to but having read your posting i tried and all i get are bad gateway time out etc etc. Can get the deepstop home page but nothing else:frown: I'm sure andy will sort it out, just drop him another note.

·
3,293 Posts
Hi

I have reported it to the host. I will ring them today and see how far ahead they are with it. In the meanwhile I am transferring the website to another server which will take at least a day to transfer the files, and then another day or so to relay the new ip address around the internet.

I am sorry for any inconvenience, and will get you all online and posting as soon as I can.

Andy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts