YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bin men have just been and gone and collected all our rubbish, two dustbins all nicely placed outside the house. no mess what so ever. so what happens i pop out for 2 Min's and when i come back both lids slung on the floor one bin on its side and a load of old sofnolime in a trail about 10 foot long now how the hell do they do that. and why..:angry: :angry:

·
'we are here for a good time, not a long time'
781 Posts
both lids slung on the floor one bin on its side and a load of old sofnolime in a trail about 10 foot long now how the hell do they do that. and why..:angry: :angry:
If they are anything like our bin men, then it because they are a group of lazy tossers!!

How hard is it to replace a bin (recycling box & bag also) back where they found it - at the end of the drive to one side, not just slid back "somewhere near"!! or left in the middle of the fekkin drive when I'm out??

Touched a nerve?? me ?? nah!!

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
For the same reason as why dogs lick their balls....

Because they can.

:D
That is an outrageous slur, bin men have a hard enough job without you inferring they let dogs lick their balls ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

Reactions: Jay

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
and a load of old sofnolime in a trail about 10 foot long
Are you supposed to put sofnolime into the bin?

I don't have an RB so have no idea but the thought of binmen getting alkali burns (however mild they may be) doesn't sound good.

·
"Kite is right"
1,899 Posts
no comments, just pissing myself laughing !!

you having a great day Mr b !!

a

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Bin men have just been and gone and collected all our rubbish, two dustbins all nicely placed outside the house. no mess what so ever. so what happens i pop out for 2 Min's and when i come back both lids slung on the floor one bin on its side and a load of old sofnolime in a trail about 10 foot long now how the hell do they do that. and why..:angry: :angry:
Don't.. just don't get me started on bin men, oh, and bin collections.... needless to say I understand completely!

Pete

·
Playing on the net instead of working.
164 Posts
I'll see your spilt sofnolime and raise you the fortnightly cr#p service we have to put up with in the Weymouth and Portland area.
  • Bins emptied and left lying in the road so the next person that drives along our road has to stop, get out of the car and move them to the side of the road.
  • Wheelie bins thrown over the gardens instead of being placed back where they were.
  • Damage to parked cars because bins have been thrown around.
The list goes on. If you wanna see incompetent bin men come to Weymouth and Portland.
If there's any Weymouth bin men that happen to be divers and are reading this. I make no apologies. You're all T###ERS!!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
If there's any Weymouth bin men that happen to be divers and are reading this. I make no apologies. You're all T###ERS!!!!! :angry:
You honestly think bin men have the intelligence to be divers. FFS they can't even work out the distance from their hand to the back of the bin van judging by the shit that's always left outside our flat!! Best one is them buzzing on the door at Christmas,
"Any Christmas tip for you local binman mate?"
"Let me see if I've got something for a lazy, incompetent twat.. Hmmm. Yep, here it is
"

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Don't you just love privatisation eh?

Chris

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Dontcha just love it when people deliberatley misunderstand :angel:
If a clean living, almost teetotal except for weekends ;) mostly vegetarian, ex sunday schoolboy like myself can read something into it, I believe the fault lies with your post :D

I assume Frosty was equally innocent :D if not I'm worried my mind may be on a similar level :eek:mg:

Safe diving,
Steve

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
our binmen had the lovely idea of sending a letter to our estate management company charging us for an extra collection due to the amount of rubbish that was in the bin sheds.

i wrote back to the management company and pointed out that there wouldn't of been so much rubbish piling up had they not forgotten to collect it the previous week.

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bloody ell i started something here :embarassed:

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
You must live in the rough part :D

I'll see your spilt sofnolime and raise you the fortnightly cr#p service we have to put up with in the Weymouth and Portland area.
  • Bins emptied and left lying in the road so the next person that drives along our road has to stop, get out of the car and move them to the side of the road.
  • Wheelie bins thrown over the gardens instead of being placed back where they were.
  • Damage to parked cars because bins have been thrown around.
The list goes on. If you wanna see incompetent bin men come to Weymouth and Portland.

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
its not the binmen that are the problem round here its the bloody recycling company. all recycled stuff is separated into different boxes to make it easy for them, plastics checked for compatibility and can they take everything,no they leave 7 or 8 items of the same plastic they have taken. I did get a letter saying I had too many boxes once I wrote back and explained that was because i sort it for them and I could go back to three large boxes if they wanted.

·
Playing on the net instead of working.
164 Posts
Best one is them buzzing on the door at Christmas,
"Any Christmas tip for you local binman mate?"
"Let me see if I've got something for a lazy, incompetent twat.. Hmmm. Yep, here it is
"
I leave my bin men a tip every year. I tape it to the top of the bin in an envelope. It's a note that reads 'Learn how to do your job properly Knob Cheese or choose another career path!' :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts