YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been awaiting the results on a job interview, which would allow me to move to cornwall, for 4 months now.

The guy currently in the job has attended work for 9 days in the last 18 months but because he sent an application form in HR policy states they must intervierw him. Well his current sick note is valid for another 12 weeks so they are changing the job and giving it to no one whilst getting a contractor in :( I was the only other applicant they could have offered it to me!

Now for the downer My better half moved to cornwall 6 weeks ago as I was going to be hot on her heals and I'm hopefully almost sold my house but with out a job down there I can't move :(

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Bummer! :cry:

Something else is bound to turn up :fingerscrossedforyou:

S xx

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
finbar,

Look on the brightside, you may have had a lucky escape?
Yes maybe the bloke is just taking the pi**? or maybe he's ill through stress, due to the job being totally crap and having no support?

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
sound like he took the word temporary just a little too loosely :D

Just go Fin, at least you have somewhere to live :D

·
Just another pikey diver...
1,993 Posts
Fin - good luck anyway if a move works out, from us up in SW1 (you know who I mean)...

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
I've been awaiting the results on a job interview, which would allow me to move to cornwall, for 4 months now.

The guy currently in the job has attended work for 9 days in the last 18 months but because he sent an application form in HR policy states they must intervierw him. Well his current sick note is valid for another 12 weeks so they are changing the job and giving it to no one whilst getting a contractor in :( I was the only other applicant they could have offered it to me!

Now for the downer My better half moved to cornwall 6 weeks ago as I was going to be hot on her heals and I'm hopefully almost sold my house but with out a job down there I can't move :(
Kinky! Hot on her heels eh? I've not heard of that position before! :)

It's summer time ......... you could get a job selling umbrellas to the grockles? :)

Good luck with the search.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts