YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been on the Blue Fin Liveaboard in Egypt?? Me and my partner are thinking of going on 6/07/07 and was just wondering what the boat, food and crew are like. Also has anyone been on it when they have done the Northern wrecks and reefs? Was just wondering what sites they visit as I can't seem to get much info from Regal Dive web site. Thanks

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
You may want to try here for more info: blue o two :: Holidays & Liveaboards

Went on it a couple of years ago on the brothers and elphinstone itinerary. Was a lovely boat, food was excellent (especially the pancakes, ohmygod I can taste them now), crew were all really helpful (and being trained to dive while we were having lunch).

But, probably some more recent info is required, like I said it was a couple of years ago, Lloyd.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I know its not the same boat but here is the itinary from Dreams for Northern wreck and reef which I did week of the 4th May.
Day 1 check dive Shaab El Erg, then Giannis D
Day 2 Chrisoula K, Carnatic, Dunraven
Day 3 Shark Reef/Jolanda,Small Crack,Thistlegorm.
Day 4 Thistlegorm,Kingson/Shag Rock,Little Guball Barge
Day 5 Rosalie Moller, Ulysses,Shaab El Erg,
Day 7 Umm Gamar, Fanoos East
Boat also have night dives every night which was a repeat of the last dive of the day in most cases (not Giannis D)
So I guess the Blue Fin will be simmilar.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Blue Fin Fabulous

Took a group of 18 to the Brother Islands last June on Blue Fin, I cannot rate them highly enough, fab food, helpful crew, attentive dive guides and a luxury boat. Going again with another group in November, and the guys from Blue O Two have just upgraded us to Blue Horizon for a great price.
:teeth:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts