YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whether you can dive this site at the weekends, specifically on Sundays ? Also anyone got any ideas as to what the site is like ?

Thanks.

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
you need to get in contact with the local DO from MK BSAC club to get access. Aint got his contacts but there should be someone here that does have those details. No more than about 10m deep, the usual inland clay pit.

keith

·
Going down and loving it
831 Posts
Is that blue lagoon as in Yorkshire. If the opening times at the weekend are 10am until 6pm last dive at 5pm.

If you want any more info send me a PM

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
The one wot the creature came from?

·
5,997 Posts
Oh yeah, and the one in Comino

·
Registered
366 Posts
Bluuuuuuuuuuuuue Laaaaaaaaaaagoon

Isnt there a blue lagoon near Hitchin ( Arlsey ?? )

Derek - I've dived the Blue Lagoon at Bletchley when I was a member for a short time of the MKSAC.

Nothing to write home about really, just a hole in the ground, no deeper then 15m I think from memory.

Give me a shout on MSN sometime and I'll update you :)

·
5,997 Posts
Isnt there a blue lagoon near Hitchin ( Arlsey ?? )
Yup, I think they have closed it again as a kid died in there last weekend :(

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts

·
5,997 Posts
I know, paramedics are resussing they're mate so they take the opportunity to steal the life saving equipment and personal possessions of the paramedics should get life for that....could be seens as attempted murder of anyone that crew was sent to later.

sorry for the hijack

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Arlesey Blue Lagoon

A number of local clubs have access on Sunday mornings, there is a booking arrangement. Time to get one dive in, fine for basic training and if you are ten minutes away. Depth about 10m max, viz variable, very little to see feature wise.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
My wife did her navigation test in the Blue Lagoon in Bletchley. The biggest challenge was seeing the compass!

Access to the site is granted to MKSAC but they do allow other clubs to use it but the clubs are responsible for providing their own dive marshalls and surface cover. The deepest part of the site is 17m but it is pretty cold and murky down there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts