YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Application is in the post tomorrow - only downside is that it is back with PADI Europe (Switzerland) so it'll take them about 3 months to get me registered ;)

But yep, fully accredited PADI AI now!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Imported post

Congrats Jay,
I hope you feel  the benifit, its where you first get to understand how the PADI wheels turn and why. If only I had done mine somewhere warm. Hope you enjoyed the holiday and got some diving in. Hope to meet up in the next few weeks as end of March I am off to warmer climbs for an extended trip.
Anyway I will stop interupting and let you get back to adding all the bells and whistles to the new site.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Congratulations Jay,:yelclap:
you can probably now look forward to many weekends of mask removal in 4 degree water, :eek:  wondering why you're doing it, but at least with PADI you get paid a bit :cheesy:
Chee-az
Steve

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Thanks all for the messages!

I am almost ready to do the update but when I do, the board will be offline for a little while (Dave - have a sit down mate!!). Will do it later this week hopefully.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

Upgrade postponed for a few days - I was going to do it on Thursday and then Andy2tanx talked my into going diving instead - isn't life a bitch? I'll post a few hours before I switch off the boards and then apply the upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts