YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
East coast, think I dive there !
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not so long ago there was a post about Ritchie Stevenson's boat for sale on a web site. I can't remember what site it was but if anyone knows can they post the address as it had some good stuff on it? Not looking at Endeavour but want to brows the site. Thanks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Makes for interesting reading - so thats 3 Brighton dive boats gone, Deep Blue getting shot of their RIB at Tynemouth and even Breakwater trying to off Goose! I just hope it's because the UK dive scene is so healthy that they all need bigger boats! ;)

Yours in dreamland,

Kev. :)

·
East coast, think I dive there !
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Makes for interesting reading - so thats 3 Brighton dive boats gone, Deep Blue getting shot of their RIB at Tynemouth and even Breakwater trying to off Goose! I just hope it's because the UK dive scene is so healthy that they all need bigger boats! ;)

Yours in dreamland,

Kev. :)
Well Kev, in some respects I think that is the case, most are buying new boats then putting the old up for sale. I think diving is at an all time high and more people want charter boats to dive from, just wish there was a bit more of an offering out of the East coast, I know you work the coast a bit further up but but there is very little further down.

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
G

·
I was genuinely interested in Rich's boat but he didn't get back to me.... :(
its back on the 'findaboat' website but as he's now found a skipper for the summer I suspect he'd be more interested in getting rid after the season

I know he's very busy at the moment but give him another call and have a chat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts