YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I have wondered about this for while; mainly why in gods name anyone would get involved in this!

Is there anyone out there in YD-land who does this, and if so could you please explain to me the joys of such an activity?

On the other hand, if you think they're a bunch of nutters, can you please let me know?

Just so that I know they're the mad ones and it's not me

ta

Andy

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Isn't this a 'sport' where one has to do a certain distance in a bog or ditch with a snorkel? Heard something about this years ago. I somehow don't think they are doing it look at the bog. I suppose there are some nutters out there....

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I wouldn't mind giving it a go! Looks like it might be an amusing thing to do. Only once, though.

I probably shouldn't have admitted that, should I?

This, on the otherhand, is just mental: http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/bog-snork.html

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tom @ Mar. 08 2004,17:11)]I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I wouldn't mind giving it a go! Looks like it might be an amusing thing to do. Only once, though.

I probably shouldn't have admitted that, should I?

This, on the otherhand, is just mental: http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/bog-snork.html
So how long have you had this fetish for rolling around in the mud wearing rubber and a mask Tom?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>mind you some people might pay to watch him, this could be a lucrative source of diving funds

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ Mar. 08 2004,18:46)]mind you some people might pay to watch him
...and you thought the *bog snorkellers* were nutters?  

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hmm

It would probably be an improvement on the Thames Estury.

Dive Safe

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts