YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hello all. Been watching the site for some time as an outsider, but with the new restrictions I’ve had to sign up. As a brief intro, I’m a BSAC member living in Liverpool, (so most of my gears probably stolen). No tech qualifications as I’m too tight to pay for them, although I’m sure if I ask the right people in the pub I’ll be able to get some.
Not much diving done recently due to the weather, although Dotty’s always a fall back, at least until the Council starts prosecuting that is.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Reaper,
           Welcome to the boards. I used to stay in the Dingle and kick about Allerton Rd so it'll be good to see a bit of scouse humour here. Moved back to Glasgow because Liverpool was too quiet for me though. Anyway welcome and get stuck in.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Reaper,

.......I don't beleive it.......he's just nicked my PC as I was typing thi..........

Seriously, welcome aboard. You're local to a bunch of us in the NW, so look forward to seeing you on a dive some time soon in either Liverpool Bay, Lakes, Wales, IoM, Anglesey for similar.

Don't be shy now, and get in amongst it.

Cheers,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts