YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Never bent, often twisted
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd pop my head 'round the door' so to speak, been quite a while since I've been on YD. Being a Dad now taking up most of my time, but hopefully will be 'getting wet' again this season!

Nice to see some old faces still around, and plenty of new ones so it seems.

ATB
Ian

ps is the YD postal service still working??

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Welcome back Ian.
And how is your little bundle of mischief:teeth:

Dave

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Glad you're back online mate.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
welcome back mi old mate !

how are ya ian ! and where the heck have u been hiding???

hope u and the family well !

and we will have to get together for a beer soon ?? best wishes leigh :teeth:

·
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all :D

All well and good here, baby/toddler doing well, nearly walking, nearly talking and knows how to get her own way!!

Thanks for the offer Juz (Duck Check!!) sorted now though.

Well just to catch up on whats happening.....

I'm deliberating packing in diving, not been in the water in ages and I can't see the point off all that kit gathering dust. Comments for and against apreciated (and no comments about being a crap diver thank you very much :))

·
Doyen of the Dodgy Dances, whilst being too legit,
1,635 Posts
Against:
We've got some unfinished Scapa business!

Juz
Amen to that........ :teeth: I'm not allowed to dive in Scapa without anyone else!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Against

I'm deliberating packing in diving, not been in the water in ages and I can't see the point off all that kit gathering dust. Comments for and against apreciated

Against: I'm selling my breather for this very reason (fed up seeing it covered in dust) trouble is now I'm thinking on just changing it for a Vision with Kent Tooling box so I can take it abroard more easily.

If you sell your kit your only going to have to buy it all over again, diving's not something you can just give up that easily, not once it's in your blood.

I get realy f--ked off with it sometimes I have probably the, if not one of the biggest dive boats in the country, I've owned it for about five years and I've never ever dived from her.

You'll regret it if you sell your kit and give it up completely, I know it's maybe a wee bit off at the moment but your little girl might want to take up diving one day.

So now we've got all that sorted out the way, same time same place this year ?

Kind Regards to you and yours

Ian

·
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Ian, nice to see your still around :) I do believe that we have a trip arranged this year already, although I'm not on it :(

Good point about the kit, I'll deliberate it further ....

Hi Matt, I hope your still as bad tempered as ever :p Hows Adam doing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts