YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· "Three sheds"
12,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new suit coming, and I've opted to have socks on it. I therefore need some boots to cover the top of these.

THe complication is that I've got large feet, and if they get cold I sneeze. Consequently my current footwear is:

1) Thick walking socks
2) pbb socks
3) Neoprene socks
4) Size 12 Otter wellies with Cuban dancing heels.

I'm now going to need a pair of boots that will fit over all of that (excepting the Cuban dancing heeled Otter wellies, obviously) . (Ie they'll need to be massive.)

So what are my options? I know people are using wetsuit boots and also Converse all-stars but I'm sure that wetsuit boots won't be large enough, and I doubt Converse all stars will be either.

Janos

· "Three sheds"
12,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· "Three sheds"
12,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Graham

Can I ask why you are choosing wetsuit boots and not a dry (type) boot, same question for anyone else.
Best of both worlds. Dry feet, but an insulating wetsuit boot over the top.

I would do the same except there's no way on earth there are any wetsuit boots big enough.

Janos

· "Three sheds"
12,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
'ShotHog' on this site had some WHITES Boots in a large size 13 that were surplus to requirements as the suit went back and he got left with the boots ...........give him a PM as he wasn't looking for much for them (£10-15 ?)and they are absolutely brill..........just tooo big for me.
He has hardly used them ----2-3 times
Check out the WHITES site as they may be exactly what you are looking for !
Great stuff. :thumbsup: I've dropped him a PM.

Janos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.