YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm staying at my Mam's for a few day's while she's in hospital (nowt serious I think). I'm on my own. I've rang everyone I need to and have trawled YD. I have even tried to log into work but I don't have access here. I'm currently knocking back strong vodkas in the hope of entertaining myself. I hve an Iceland frozen curry in the micro.

FFS I know I post shite nearly all the time but it's not even Friday and I'm reduced to this?????? :redface:

BTW, the more vodka I drink, the worse teh spellnig will git and the more smutty...

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
I'm staying at my Mam's for a few day's while she's in hospital (nowt serious I think). I'm on my own. I've rang everyone I need to and have trawled YD. I have even tried to log into work but I don't have access here. I'm currently knocking back strong vodkas in the hope of entertaining myself. I hve an Iceland frozen curry in the micro.

FFS I know I post shite nearly all the time but it's not even Friday and I'm reduced to this?????? :redface:

BTW, the more vodka I drink, the worse teh spellnig will git and the more smutty...
Try phonesex
works for me:teeth:

·
diving member
1,996 Posts

hello h
hope she is ok?/
pm sent
s x

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Bird!

I see you your vodka, and raise you a glass of frooty red ;)

:D

S xx

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
BB
If you have sufficient vodka, tou could always access alternative fora, such as the one on this site.
The only prerequisite is that you have to be wearing appropriately decorated woollen articles of clothing.

Alternatively, have you done the dusting, hoovering and ironing? (if so, i have plenty here you could do if you want

·
6,935 Posts
BB
If you have sufficient vodka, tou could always access alternative fora, such as the one on this site.
The only prerequisite is that you have to be wearing appropriately decorated woollen articles of clothing.

Alternatively, have you done the dusting, hoovering and ironing? (if so, i have plenty here you could do if you want

Wash your mouth out woman! On ALL accounts - especially the domestic drudgery stuff :eek:mg:

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BB
Yoinks -I am incredibly sober all of a sudden! Please don't post that link again without a warning. Good heavens, I might have tried it at work!

BB

I'm sad, but I'm not THAT sad.

·
A huge member
423 Posts
if your bored and dont know what to do with your self give me a ring and i'll come round and show you ;)

·
6,935 Posts
FuCk off I'm still here!

OMG I'm swearing now - I NEVER do that!
Bird! You do, but it is usually alcohol induced ;)

And Steven, it is frooty red, not frotty red :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
BB

DUDESS!!!!! NOOOO!!!!

Men are ALWAYS saying that they are better (well, the not so smart ones anyway!) That's what men are for!!! :angel:

(and I'm stuck here with clobber on that have never SEEN an ironing board and watching some stuff about gawd knows wot!) :embarassed:

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bird! You do, but it is usually alcohol induced ;)

Nah, I jsut swear all thi time. Even at work. Even in front of the people woh could P45 me.

Bejeezus that spelling is crap and I can't even be bothered to edit it.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts