YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boyles Law states that no joke will be considered sufficiently tasteless that C4 will decline to air it and will then refuse to apologise because it is a human right to be 'edgy'. Actually the joke about Harvey was quite amusing but I do have a soft spot for Frankie. It's a peat bog in County Kildare and I have a set of shackles and an anvil to help him settle.....

Daltons Law states that Timothy was the worst Bond ever in the history of the entire planet. Roger Moore ran him a close second purely because he did more second rate excursions as the spy with a licence to kill but the two Dalton efforts were numbingly inept. There has to be something wrong when you find yourself willing the baddie to kill Bond.....

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
You forgot Charles Law, that states the first in line to the thrown, will always be a useless
twat that is so disconnected with the Nation, that whatever he spouts is nonsense.

and

Henry's law (named after the Cat), that states cartoons viewed when young are much better
remembered in middle-age, then actually looking them up on you-tube and finding out they
were really quite rubbish.

·
All we wanted was a home... Manics
4,553 Posts
Coleslaw - nice on ham sandwiches

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You forgot Charles Law, that states the first in line to the thrown, will always be a useless
twat that is so disconnected with the Nation, that whatever he spouts is nonsense.

and

Henry's law (named after the Cat), that states cartoons viewed when young are much better
remembered in middle-age, then actually looking them up on you-tube and finding out they
were really quite rubbish.
So you can write off the Prince's Trust then......

Funny how Charles polarises opinion, even funnier that most of the knockers spout the usual Daily Mirror schtick.

·
Is somewhere else!
4,728 Posts
Plus the fact that Charlie's gone out of his way to be self financing, well, as much as possible. It can't hurt to own all of Mayfair, Belgravia and a lot of the west country though, as I can't imagine it comes from organic biscuits.

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plus the fact that Charlie's gone out of his way to be self financing, well, as much as possible. It can't hurt to own all of Mayfair, Belgravia and a lot of the west country though, as I can't imagine it comes from organic biscuits.
Actually 'tis the Duke of Westminster who actually owns most of Belgravia, while Charlie doesn't own Cornwall so much as derive an income from the Duchy, on which tax is paid. I wish people would cut the old boy some slack, at least he means well and some of his ideas have come to be accepted in the mainstream (benefits of sustainable agriculture, sympathetic architecture that sort of stuff) And I say again, The Princes Trust has done a lot of good.

Obviously he can't take any credit for the way the boys turned out........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts