YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Please direct your friends here as well!

Thank you!

Reactions: Diving Dude

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Clicked and i'll go back and do it again in a bit.

Dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK, I went there, clicked the button, and forwarded an email to my friends. That was my good deed for today :angel:

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Done it 10 times don't know if it registers but worth a shot also passed on

·
219 Posts
done - this is close to the heart for me as my mum had breast cancer - thankfully she is now ok.

Link has been passed round my address book

·
sorry...which way did you say was up again?
62 Posts
clicked only to happy to help

my mum also had breast cancer , and my great aunt who took me in when i had no other place to go , died from it .I will surely miss that kind sweet old lady

jonesy

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Done,

amazing how many people have been affected by this terrible condition - my mum had it a couple of years ago, but it was caught early and she looks like she's over it... still has to go back for regular checks, but best to be safe.

Thanks for raising this one Kate... passed on, and will be a daily visit for me.

Pete

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has signed and passed it on. I am lucky to say that this is something that has never had an effect on my life, although cancer itself has, but being female it is obviously something that I am extremely aware of.

Please continue to click away and pass to friends. The more people that sign, the better!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts