• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Is it just me or does Bren type a load of shite? He tries to hide his "nonsense" behind Latin quotes, English literature or, in general, just big fancy words! Time to let the guy know!

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Err...sorry, where on earth did that come from??

OK, that wasn't really a serious attempt there to try and remove any personal aspects and keep this light-hearted, up-beat and breezy, was it Mr Kelly ?? Started drinking a little early today, did we Peter??

I'll put it down to you being 'confused' about your birthright!   

Think of my brief interludes as 10 minute oases in your day, in those rare moments where you're not (and I know it's a strain mate) thinking of 'food, ****, booze and shagging birds...' Surely you can muster 10 minutes? A chap of your caliber? Surely.

Failing that, and to prevent me from acting as your benighted banker any longer, any sign of the money you owe me mate?? Or are we still claiming student penury...err...sorry, let me rephrase my last as it may have been "too fancy..", are we still 'f*ckin skint'?? Please advise, in as many syllables as you see fit.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

He shoots, he scores!

Peter

Just a subtle troll Mr T

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

"Subtle troll...."??

Err...are there three 'L's in bollocks??

Dude, your brushes with anything even resembling 'subtlty' are as rare as a graphic gang-rape scene in a Disney movie! Subtle?? Your question to the board is rapped in all the subtlty and understatement of John Belushi on speed whilst dressed in a Liberace creation......when he was in his 'Pink Period'!

It's OK though, I still take cheques from trolls.

Sort your life out dude.  

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Imported post

To defend Bren...........I find his posts very funny.  Bren, you are clearly well educated, articulate and you have that uncanny knack of being able to pen a post in the same way that you would speak it.....If you see what I mean.

Many people these days can't string a sentence together and I find Bren's stuff refreshingly articulate.

So there......

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Imported post

I think Chasey's are funier [sic]...

Oops...just offended two people in one sentence.  Do I get a prize?!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]as rare as a graphic gang-rape scene in a Disney movie!
 LOL!  Permission to use this frequently at work tomorrow, Bren?!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF7F00'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]To defend Bren...........I find his posts very funny.  Bren, you are clearly well educated, articulate and you have that uncanny knack of being able to pen a post in the same way that you would speak it.....If you see what I mean.

DITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i was as clever and could find the time to be on the net like him....

Well, chasey............... he is cool, good at getting the point across

Andy

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

For all the trivia fans out there:

a) which disney movie featured a graphic gang rape scene?

1. Snow White
2. Bambi
3. The Jungle Book

and

b) who starred in it

1. Bette Midler
2. Anthony Hopkins
3. Spike Milligan

cheers

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>The film was [courtesy of the young ones]
"Bambi goes crazy ape bonkers with his drill and sex"

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Peter, have you and Bren actually ever met??? It's just that you are both top blokes who would get on really well and i think the world of both of you! So play nice! ..... but on the other hand  it is funny to see you scrapping...
jules , not diving again this weekend, must get better organised!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

Steve,

Wasn't it "Bambi goes crazy ape bonkers with his drill and set"?

As in set of drill bits...I thought it was "sex" but the more I thought about it and watched that episode and listened..."sex" didn't make much sense....

"TO THE STATION....."

Graham

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kinetic @ Oct. 04 2003,11:13)]Steve,

Wasn't it "Bambi goes crazy ape bonkers with his drill and set"?

As in set of drill bits...I thought it was "sex" but the more I thought about it and watched that episode and listened..."sex" didn't make much sense....

"TO THE STATION....."

Graham
<font color='#000080'>Hi Graham,

could be but I still reckon it was sex because set would have been over the heads of many a young ones fan myself included

"MUSIC !!"

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

Steve,

Damn...I'm going to have to watch it again...the other half won't be happy....

I think it's been about 5 years (?) since I last watched it....

Wondering...did you ever watch the Comic Strip Presents....

"Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widepsread after John....Lloyd invented his patent crop rotater..."

Oh my god...I'm off...I have to watch all episeodes again...

Graham

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Graham,

found the comic strip hit and miss, luckily my kids ocasionally watch the young ones so I don't need an excuse  

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

It was 'drill and sex', from the 'Have you got a video???' episode - they'd hired a video recorder to sit up and watch video nasties all night and got Plumpton or somesuch.  It's very sad that I know this, but it was the first program to totally p1ss my parents off, so I know most of episodes like the back of my hand.  It also helps that the missus is a big fan, which is why we're off to see Bottom live later on this month.  Picture the scene -
Me: 'Darling, I've got a bunch of dives booked next weekend'
Darling: 'YOU FU....'
Me (quickly): 'But I've just booked us to go & see Bottom next month;
Darling: 'Fantastic!'
Me: 'Heh heh, got away with it......but how long for??'

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rob Evans @ Oct. 05 2003,23:58)]Me: 'Heh heh, got away with it......but how long for??'
I don't understand how you have menaged it thus far - let alone afforded it.

Are you a drugs baron or some such? If so, what can I get for 63p and a mouldy mint?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rob Evans @ Oct. 06 2003,00:58)]It also helps that the missus is a big fan, which is why we're off to see Bottom live later on this month.  Picture the scene -
Me: 'Darling, I've got a bunch of dives booked next weekend'
You utter bastard.

There I said it. Now to find out if there's a show somewhere I am come late November. Good idea. Thanks.

Kyrre
EDIT:
I've just booked Bottom tickets on Sunday the 23rd of November in Birmingham. And of course the missus is coming too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts