YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Have a drunken day and don't spew over the cat.

Cheers
Bob

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Have a good 'en BREN matey.

Only 2 more years to go

Andy

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>he must be in the house of SHERRY DRINKERS, It's 12:30 and this must be the first day , i haven't seen him online

Andy

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Why thank you chums!

Had to get up, after listening to Fiona apologising to everyone who's phoned up this morning with a plaintive "I'm sorry, he's still in bed....."  

Gav and Rasilon, Fi bought me Iain Banks' 'Raw Spirit - In Search of the Perfect Dram' - some of which I heard on Radio 4's 'A Book at Bedtime'; it's his story of his yomp round the highlands-n-islands of Scotland availing himself of a great deal of the lesser known, yet quality-steeped distilleries looking for, as the title might suggest, his favourite dram of Scotland's finest. Can't wait to get stuck into it.

And, as Andy Commie rightly points out, it's time for 'Nooners', what with the sun being squarely over the yard-arm, what!!  
I fully intend to enjoy this 'convivi-fest' on my own terms, so 'cover me.....I'm going in!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Dec. 28 2003,11:27)]Hope you get what you want!
but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need!

Happy birthday Mr T. Hope it's a good'un with Buckie and Soopies a-plenty!

Peter

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Have a good day, This week must be carnage, Xmas, birthday and NYE in a week! Oh, to live at chez Tierney. Presents all round.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Happy birthday Gbren.

l'll buy you a celebration drinky on the SO Mull gig in March.

By then you can buy me one back to celebrate mine.  

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Happy Birthday Bren!

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Bren - Raw Spirit is a fine book, Iain was signing some the other day at the Malt Whisky Society.

Talking of which, that's where I'm going now. I'll have a wee dram for you.

Happy Birthday sunshine !

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Phil Ennis @ Dec. 28 2003,19:01)]Happy Birthday Bren, when are you getting wet again? You have a course to finish I believe.
You are indeed correct Phil!

I have paid for and now need to take my TDI 'Deco Procedures' course with La Hayhurst. We just need to agree the date. I have to say here that he's been massively flexible, what with me flying half way around the world every five minutes with work, so getting a fixed date has been hard. More friends like him I could do with!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gavin Yates @ Dec. 28 2003,19:10)]Bren - Raw Spirit is a fine book, Iain was signing some the other day at the Malt Whisky Society.

Talking of which, that's where I'm going now. I'll have a wee dram for you.

Happy Birthday sunshine !
Thanks Jay, Gav, Matt, John, Dude, and to everyone who's tossed in their well-wishing penneth-worth today!

Gav, enjoy the 'Society' tonight mate as I'll have to make do with this mere 15 year old which has gathered dust for a while!

Cheers all.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Ah, Mr Tierney.

I can only hope that you had a blast - apologies for not posting sooner - with the in-laws you know (I almost lost the will to live).  Still Crap'n'rainy tomorrow!

Hope that you still have a little sherry left.

Here's to all the whiskey and whisky we may take part in over the coming year.  Here's to you  fella.

Tim

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Happy birthday M8

Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts