YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any spare spaces on boats out of Brighton or surrounding areas on Sunday 24th June ? Ideally for something in the range of up to 25 metres (although I don't know whats on offer really). I am down for diving on the Saturday so might be good to make a proper weekend of it.
Anyone fancy joining me for that Sunday and making up a buddy pair ?

·
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll take that as a "no" then :teeth:

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Hey Ratty, l'd suggest you e-mail all the brighton/eastbourne boats and ask them if they have any spaces. This time of year clubs will have booked the boats for the weekend, but any decent skippers will try and fill spaces that the clubs can't fill.

E.G. It turns out that l am free next saturday so l e-mail a few skippers and Steve Johnson (Channel Diver) rings me saying that the club thats booked his boat to do the Moldavia on saturday has one space, so l grab it and hey ho, l'm diving saturday. :D

You have to be proactive about finding dives.

Maybe even try further away, Swanage or Weymouth. Dive Dorset http://www.book4dives.co.uk/index.c...1ac&CurrentDate=6/24/2007&Action=ShowCalendar have spaces on the 24th.

·
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks JAG, but no, I can't do the 17th. I'm only down in the Brighton area as I am doing the Northcoates on the 23rd.

Howard: I will do some emailing :)

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
Hey Derek - have a look at sussexshipwrecks.co.uk

Nic and I are just about to book for the Saturday afternoon to do the Alaunia and drift with Mike on the Sussex - I know he's got something on for the Sunday morning too. Have a look at trips/spare places as I think he has just updated there (yd member - mike/sussex)

You're welcome to join us on the Saturday if you do that instead and cant get a buddy :)

Cheers

Graham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts